Sunday, June 3, 2012

Official Start to Summer!

Was actually last weekend... BUT It's June now!

Either way, it's a time for sunshine and being outside. ^_^

Let's see... Lately... Been working. I'm actually really liking being a CSM. Maybe that's just because I'm still "new", but I truly am enjoying it. Interacting with the cashiers/customers, multitasking, etc. I don't mind it.... Granted, I'm sure (and I've been warned) that I will learn to hate it and maybe at some point I will get there, but it's not now. :)

Travis said the sweetest to me a few days ago on our 23 month anniversary...

     "I knew there was a reason I didn't date random girls... I made a good pick the first time."


LOVE! *sigh*

I guess that's all I really wanted to share... Hm...




Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment