Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blow, Blow Thou WInter Wind

Yea... winter is now upon us. We have flurries flying, the wind is howling, and the temperature is down. Ugh. I wanted to just stay in bed today. However, I braved the cold wearing my long socks, pajama pants, jeans, tank top, long sleeved shirt, 2 pairs of gloves, 2 scarves, and my big, white, puffy winter coat. Yes, I have a hate for being cold. It may be a little extreme for today, but being cold is something I can't stand. At all. SO... I bundled up.

I wouldn't have had to wear so much if my car was working. Yep, it's still sitting out at Prairie Junction... I haven't heard from my friend who has a connection to a trailer. I'm hoping by the end of the week, I can have the car in the shop.

So much to do... I think my mind is permanently going to be running in at least 5 directions at once for the rest of my life. It's insane! I have classes, work study, internship, my actual job, applying for graduate school, outside projects, and... oh yea, that thing call life outside of all of that. The little time I do have for my life, I include time with Travis, time to myself, cleaning my apartment, laundry, and socializing with friends. Always. Busy.

Still haven't come up with a "sign off"... thinking I need to look through some lyrics or something. Again, for now...

Melissa Jean

1 comment:

  1. Hehe...You sound like you may have looked like the kid in A Christmas Story, all bundled up. =P I can't poke fun, though. I didn't even go to class today. I was sick yesterday and feeling better today so I didn't want to go out and make my throat even worse from the cold. I'm a baby.
    Gotta love being busy. Someday it will allllll pay off!

    ReplyDelete