Thursday, December 2, 2010

Spring Break a-coming...

Yea, I know it's a bit early to be thinking about Spring Break... Well, not really, I guess. Travis and I are going to Florida! He's never been and I'm excited to take him there. Started looking at swimsuits... and decided I need to start a workout regiment. Like last month. :P We're hoping to be able to workout together next semester. He has a head start on me with his 3-times a week workouts and 2-times a week Kung Fu classes. :P

Then, I was thinking about Graduate School... and how much work I have to do over Christmas break. I printed off all of the applications that I wanted so I can fill them out beforehand. There's just something about filling out the paper version rather than an online version that's more appealing to me. *shrugs* I like filling out applications... Yea, I'm weird.

Alrighty... So Travis and i are going to Sioux Falls on Friday. ^_^ He's going to be shopping for me for Christmas so I'm going to have to just like hang out in some stores while he's shopping. lol Should be an adventure. He's figured out one of his presents... but not the other ones. :D Well, and I guess I've given him one, technically. However, the other two will stay under wraps (see what I did there? ;)) until we decide to exchange gifts. I imagine it will be sometime during the week after Finals...

Speaking of Finals... No, you know what. Not going into that yet. Not opening that flood gate in my brain until it's ab-so-lutely needed.

NEW SUBJECT! Picked up a copy of the new Trojan Times. Guess who made front page... again. Sorry, that was highly arrogant. However, I'm very excited about it. I've only started to write for the paper this year and I've ended up on the front page about 4 times. I know that it probably just comes down to what fits were, but I have to be little excited when I end up there anyway. I can do that, right? :P The only thing that makes me a little sad is that I don't think the articles are edited after I had them in... There are little errors that I'm completely sure that I made... but they shouldn't end up in the printed article... right? *shrugs* I guess I will really check over my articles next time. lol

Hm... Christmas is fast approaching. Tonight, I set up "my little Christmas" which includes my 2-foot-tall tree, its decorations, a string of lights around my balcony doors and then another string around my balcony railing. Very excited!

I guess that's all that I have for tonight. STILL need a good sign off... haven't had time to find one. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment