Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And the countdown begins... or ends?

Well... I guess that depends on which countdown you'dI be referring to... The one of my return to South Dakota, the one of my stay here in Arkansas, or...

Yea... I tried being all... whatever there, but it didn't work out so well. haha

Alright, so it's my second to last night here in Arkansas. I've been looking at the weather and the airlines situation and I'm a little worried. Over thousands of flights were cancelled along the east coast because of a blizzard... and that effects the rest of the country. All the backlogging that's happening and what not. I have to go through Dallas on my way back... I'm going to check my flight status tomorrow. I tried tonight, but you can only check it one day in advance. Silly in times like these. Anyway, hopefully all works out fine. I've also been told that the weather is supposed to really come down hard on South Dakota on Thursday night... of all the days in this next week. Of course. Anyway... I'm hoping for clear skies and runways.

I guess this post is a little short... I'm sure I may end up writing another one in one of the airports.

So, I will leave you with lyrics. Can you guess them?


"Have you ever wished for an endless night...lassoed the moon and the stars and pulled that rope tight?"

No comments:

Post a Comment