Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finals, finals, finals....

Well, well, well.....

I meant to post this earlier this week... and then have a post-finals week post. So, instead, I will have a semi-post finals week post... ish. :P

Let's see... I had two group projects, one quiz, and... a pseudo final project. Digital Editing and Graphic Effects I were the two group projects. Relatively easy. The quiz... Art History. I still have to take it, but it's not going to be too bad. Been studying all week. Then, the pseudo project was for Portfolio Development. So pointless, I'm not even going to describe what needed to be done.

Alright, so.... month long vacation. Very excited. Will be taking off next Tuesday to go to Arkansas for Christmas. There's New Year's Eve Party being planned amongst "the guys" and company. (For those who don't know, "the guys" are my group of guy friends including Shaun, Casey, Alex, and Travis. That's the base group... "and company" includes everyone else. :P) I am excited for New Year's Eve with Travis. *kissy face*

Speaking of Travis, I'm totally going to gush for a little while. So completely head over heels. I'm not sure of his extent of awareness on the matter, but I'm pretty sure he knows. lol <3

Hm... what else? I guess more later.

STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT A SIGN OFF PHRASE. HELP!!! I need suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment