Saturday, September 8, 2012

.... a little lost.

Today isn't the greatest day. It's one of those contemplative kind of days.

Why am I where I am?
Why am I doing what I'm doing?
Where should I be?
What's wrong with me?

Just too many thoughts for one mind. I don't have the motivation to do anything creative which is very depressing. So... I'm stuck in this downward spiral.... Just lost. And I hate being in this rut. I really do. I just don't know what needs to be done to get out of it.

I have my paints, cameras, pencils... everything all around me... yet nothing. No spark. Just a big block.

I know it's getting really bad because Travis doesn't even know what to do... I try to talk things out and I don't have the words. I don't know what to tell him or how to tell him. I'm worried that if I keep this up much longer, it'll wear down on him too much. Hell, I'm wearing down on myself too much.

If there were ever a time that I would reach out for help... It'd be now. I'm not asking for pity... absolutely not. Just encouragement. Support. I don't know what else to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment