Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween & Other Spooky Things

So.... I've finally gotten it all put together!

Victorian Bride
First I was calling it a "Goth Bride", but the further I got into it and getting each of the accessories, it turned Victorian and I love it!

That's the biggest news as of late.... Other than that, I've been pretty busy. Staying caught up on edits, working at WalMart and Aero, and still trying to have a life. 

This weekend is one that I'll get quite a bit done. I only work at WalMart tomorrow and Saturday from 7 to 4 and then I have Sunday off. Going to use the time to get some things straightened out at home, edit some pictures, finish up some signs, and clean up my computer. Sadly, Travis is gone the whole weekend. He's at Nanocon all weekend. Great time for him. It's been a while since he had a weekend off. Still sad that he can't go to the Annual Halloween Party at Jess & Tiller's this year... 

Anyway..... I probably should get going, but I'll leave with a couple of things. 

First, I've started up a 30 Day Photo Challenge.

Day 1: Self-Portrait

Thought it was a good month to do it since November has 30 days. Also, I figured I'll blog my thanks each day. Even if it ends up being just the photo challenge and my thanks that I post, I'll try posting every day this month. So...

November 1: I am thankful for my mother. Simply put, without her I would not be here. Literally. Thank you, Mom. For everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment