Sunday, January 27, 2013

Motivation, ahoy!

Thankfully, I've been found with motivation and creativeness again. Yes, I will admit I felt that I had lost it. So glad to still have it.

Life is going well in other aspects too. Work is still going. I've been working every other day for the last week.

Travis and I celebrated our 30 month anniversary last month. For some reason, I kept saying it was our 18 month. Completely just left out a year. Not sure why. Lol

Tonight, we are sitting at home. I'm watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Well, I am watching them and working on my brochure. Travis is working on his walk cycle for a contest ending on the 30th, which is our next anniversary. :)

I suppose I will keep this short and sweet. Thank you all for reading!



Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment