Monday, July 22, 2013

Waaaay too long....

Sooooo, a LOT has happened in the... 6-7 months since I've posted last.

January, right? Hm... Well, I'll try to remember as far back as possible. HA

Okay... I guess the biggest change is my recent job change. I no longer work at Wal*Mart and haven't since June 14th. A week and a half later, I started at Capital One. :) No dine details needed, but it's an overall better decision for me and my life. I will say this, after training, I will be going to four 10-hour days. I can't wait to have 3 days off a week!

A few other smaller changes... I'm selling lia sophia jewelry now. That's been since the end of March. It's been going pretty well so far! ^_^ When I started, there was a program in placed called "Excellent Beginnings" and consisted of different levels of accomplishment to be rewarded with jewelry premiums that can be used for supplementing my jewelry display. :) I made it all the way through all 3 levels! ^_^ $1500 per segment lead me to earning $200 in premium. That's a total of $600 in free jewelry! YES! Which reminds me that I need to make that post in Facebook, on my lia sophia page. Anyway, I'm averaging between 2-3 shows a month, but that's only because it's summer. I plan on grabbing up a couple more as fall rolls around. Soooo, if anyone reading this would like to hear what this is all about and/or plan a party, you should let me know! ^_^

Then, we can move on to my third job... Aero. Haven't hardly worked there in about a month... Actually, I haven't worked there in a month. Not since I started at Capital One. Mostly my fault, I did't fix my availability. :( Now it's fixed though... and I've only had one day scheduled. *sigh* Hopefully, more hours will become available....

Hm... I've taken a few more photo shoots for MelJean Designs. An engagement session as well as a wedding! ^_^ Beautiful pictures! It's hard to narrow down the choices! It's actually taken me a while to get to editing them because....

I bought a new iMac! That's right! An actual desktop version instead of my laptop-conversion kind. LOL I've been settling into it rather nicely. Also trying to keep it nice and clean - internally. Still have a few things to transfer over and what not, but it's awesome nonetheless. ^_^

Travis and I are still going strong. :D We celebrated our 3 year anniversary on June 30... sort of. That weekend was the same weekend of the Clark Wedding that I shot. We tried staying in a hotel and it turned out horrible. Not romantic at all. :( We're going to try for a "redo" later on down the road. Hopefully.

*sigh*... What else? Been catching up on just a few TV shows on Netflix.... Like, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, How I Met Your Mother, Drop Dead Diva... Yea, I have some time. Or did. Time is definitely filled up now... Or, more overlapped, rather. I tend to have Netflix playing in the background while I'm doing other things... I think I have a multi-tasked problem.... As in, I have to have more than one thing going on at one time otherwise I don't feel like I'm doing enough. Weird?



Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment