Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Taxes... suck.

You know.... I really don't like doing taxes. News, right? No one really LIKES to do their taxes, we know this. I just... I have nothing to be nervous about necessarily, but I'm always scared something is going to wrong! Ugh. Stress that I don't need!

Anyway... other things. I've started another series on Netflix.... Trying to stay away from "New Girl" because Travis and I watch that together. My other shows aren't updated with new episodes yet. So, I've started "Burn Notice." I watched it now and then when we had cable so I know a little bit, but now I can fill in the holes that I've missed. :) Also, it's something I don't need to pay all my attention to so I'm able to still work around the apartment.

There are things that I need to do that require me to go outside.... But it's cold... and I don't want to.

I guess this is turning more into a post about what I don't like to do. Didn't mean for that to happen... Bleh.


Okay, I'm going to go work on a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment