Saturday, January 8, 2011

Internal Memory is Full

That was the message that I got from my camera yesterday when I tried to take a picture when I was out to lunch with Travis, Sami, Adam, and Sami's friends. SO... that's why I don't have a picture for yesterday yet. Sami has it on her camera. And for today... there were plenty of opportunities to take one... I suppose. It was a great day!

First, Travis stayed last night. Well, he came over just in time to sleep. haha He had a guy's night last night. He ended up coming over at about midnight. Then, we slept in this morning. It was glorious. Then, we actually went to the gym and worked out. We've been meaning to go there for months... literally, months. I actually really enjoyed it. We started with walking, went to stretching and sit-ups. Well, I did sit-ups and he did his Kung Fu moves. After that, we did swimming! Again, something that we've been meaning to for months... literally, months. :P After our workout, we were going to go back to his place to just hang out, but I needed to get my computer and what not so I would have something to do while he played "Fallout: New Vegas." I guess by the time we got upstairs, we changed our minds. We decided that we wanted an afternoon snack. Then, a movie seemed more appealing than leaving. haha

Now, I'm sitting at home, flipping back and forth between "Princess Diaries" and "House", writing a blog, and contemplating watching one of my new movies instead. Yes.. long story short, I still need a picture... actually. I think I have an idea. Yay! Okay... I'm off for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Snacks and movies are my favorite things to do. Best way to spend a day EVER. And also snuggling and sleeping in. Ahhh I can't wait til Brian comes back from Cali.
    And I HATE the memory message!! I go way too long without deleting my photos.
    Loving the updates. =) Keep it up, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Denise! ^_^ I'm getting really pumped about this project. It will be awesome to see what a whole year brings.

    ReplyDelete