Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome back to reality!

It's hitting hard now... There's one semester left of college. I haven't gone as far as to countdown the days, but ... maybe I will. Anyway, gets me really thinking. Not necessarily in a depressed way... just contemplative. I have decided to take at least a semester off before graduate school. A huge weight has been lifted with that decision. Then again, there is the worry about a job. I can't just work at Classic for that whole semester... Travis is going to find a job in Sioux Falls. Will we be at a point to where I could go with him...? Where will he and I be at that point? We're pretty steady now. I mean, we're strong and continue to enjoy each other's company. And it's amazing. I can only hope that we're even stronger by the time graduation rolls around. Oh, I hope so. ^_^

On a completely different subject, is it bad or weird that I love seeing the increasing numbers in my posts? Oh yea!! Any my followers! I have 5 now! So exciting. :P

Hm, what else? Oh yes.. I am proud of myself. I have been keeping up on my 365 Project. Granted, it's only been 11 days, but I'm still working on it without falling behind. Woot! So far, I've gotten positive reviews and that encourages me to keep it up too.

Something else I'm trying to keep up... working out. Yep. It's not too bad... yet.

Okay, ADD kicking in. One of my favorite shows is having their season premier so I'm gonna get going.


Stay tuned! (Omg... think I just found my signoff! Sweet!)

2 comments:

  1. Good signoff! I never bothered to think of one. Possibly someday...
    I'm feeling the same about this being our last semester. You are one of the only two friends I've had since the very first day of classes (GS100 Wooo! Remember those days??) that's still around DSU. (The other is Dylan Jacobson, even though he left us for a year)
    I'm also unsure of where I'll be after graduating. Brian applied for a job in Sioux Falls so hopefully we'll end up there. I am incredibly excited to know that whatever happens, Brian and I will be in it together. I told him during break that I want this to be the last extended period of time that we spend apart. He agreed. Ha!
    Anywho...Sorry I tend to comment really long all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your comments. :D

    Aw! That makes me happy! I'm pretty sure you're one of my only ones I've had ALL 5 years too... Kate too. Yep, you two are the only two people that are still here. lol

    Great agreement! ^_^

    ReplyDelete