Monday, October 24, 2011

Still Going....

Hey there readers,

I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for that. I've been busy, busy, busy... Okay, not so much as busy as working A LOT.

Wal*Mart has been going well. There was a while there where I wasn't getting as many hours as I wanted because they were "cracking down" and limiting all the part-timers to their 32 hours.... But now it's "Christmas Season" so there are more hours available and I will be working approximately 40 hours there per week for the next couple of months. This is will be great for saving up the money I need to.

Then, there's Things Remembered. It's getting a lot better now. I was so nervous when I started, but I'm able to lead sales and bring in the numbers pretty well. I've been assigned to work all day Sundays... so being there for more than a handful of hours at a time helps. :D For example, yesterday I made 281% of our goal! Oh yes. haha I actually really like engraving things. It gives me some sort of creative outlet since I haven't been able to sit down and paint or draw.

Which.... I'm really sad about. I tried really hard to stick with the 30 Day Drawing Challenge... and I failed. Horribly. I ended up stopping after day... 11... or 12. Something like that. I think I wasn't able to think of what to do for one so then I skipped it that day and said I would do it the next day... Well, we know how that turned out, don't we? :( *heavy sigh* Bleh. Even now, I want to draw and paint, but my body and mind is just too tired. :( Gr.

Anyway.... what else? OOooo, Travis and I got a bed frame for our bed... FINALLY! haha It's so beautiful! It's one of those almost antique looking ones... solid wood and sturdy. (Pictures soon) A couple of downers... It came without the screws to put it together and I realized that we need a box spring. Sooo, for now we're going to use a piece of plywood until we're able to afford the box spring.

Yea... that's really all that's new lately. Thanks for tuning in!



Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment