Sunday, March 27, 2011

Is it wrong....

That I'm staying at Travis'... On the futon... without him by my side and all I want to do is go and cuddle with him in his room... even just sleep on his floor?

SOooooo, I asked him about getting an apa
rtment together this summer... "I'm not completely against it, but I would lean towards separate." *sad face*... I mean, I understand. It's a huge step and he said that too. Just.... If I'm going to be over at his place all the time, why not move in? And... it'd be financially responsible, right? Hm... we'll see how he feels closer to graduation.

Ugh... so much more tired that I thought I was. More set building this weekend.

And I apologize that I haven't been keeping up on the pictures. I've taken pictures, but just haven't posted them. :S

Okay. Going to. Pass. Out....


Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...Why don't you get to sleep in his room?? That's not fair. =(

    I totally understand the slight disappointment in the decision for the apartment. Brian and I went through the same thing last year, about this time. It's worked out really well for us to have separate places, though. It's nice to be able to still have your OWN personal space to go to if you need some time alone. I would say don't rush into it. When it's meant to happen, it will. (plus, boys are smelly!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of reasons... I think

    1. He only has a twin bed...
    2. ... um... company?

    I dunno, but it sucked. Major.

    Yea, I see what you're saying. It's weird... I feel so ready to live with him, but I have to remember that this is his first relationship and he's not as ready as I am to make these big... no, *HUGE* steps. *sigh* Just feels like I've been waiting for him for so long that I want to just get started with the rest of our lives. ... Shit, there I go again jumping forward. >.< Is that bad too? (And Travis isn't *that* smelly all the time. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could give good advice like Denise but Aaron and I really jumped into everything. I can't say if that's right or wrong but so far it's worked for us. I do miss my personal space sometimes when I just want to be left alone by everyone in the world including him but I've come to the point that if that's what I want I just go take a bath or really long shower. Every relationship is different so you just have to figure out what's right for yours. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete