Monday, March 7, 2011

Crack of Sunshine

Omgosh... So beautiful down here. Amazing to get some sun, relaxation, and time off from school. *aaaahhhh*


So, we've been down here for 2 whole days now. Landed Saturday night/Sunday morning (at midnight) so we didn't get much done after that. Sunday, we slept in until about 1 pm. SOOOO nice. I don't remember the las time I did that. I usually don't sleep that long, but I'm sure the whole previous day of travel helped with that. After we got up though, we went to see a St. Patrick's Day Parade. Isn't it funny how early some holidays are celebrated...? Correction: how early parades for holidays are held... that's better. Okay, so we watched the parade, which I ended up with tons of pictures of. Yea... I'm averaging about 100 pictures a day... so far. Then, we went walking around in the shops around where the parade was. Walking. Lots of walking. Today, we ended up going to downtown Orlando. It was a little disappointing... I was expecting more little shops and what not like where we were yesterday. Just not so. We only went into one place and that was a chocolatier that happened to sell gelato too. White Chocolate Raspberry. Mmmmm... and wouldn't you know it... I didn't take a picture of it. Figures. :P


Bleh... so full from dinner. Chinese. Yea, surprising, eh?


Let's see... tomorrow, Travis and I are going to try our hand at public transportation. We'll see how that goes. We're gonna head to the mall tomorrow. We'll see how many pictures I get then. haha


Don't forget to check out the Centerfold page to see my 365 Project! ^_^




Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Woo! So glad you're having fun! Are you guys staying in a hotel? Sounds like a blast. I'd love to visit Florida sometime. =) Good luck with the public transportation tomorrow! Something else I've never experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no.... my father lives down here, so we are staying with him. lol ^_^ Pretty awesome! Thanks! We're hoping to make it through the day. I'm sure I'll post ALL about it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. be careful, i took the bus once and i was stabbed 18 times. i still have the scars to prove it. wear kevlar if possible

    ReplyDelete