Friday, February 25, 2011

Fully Restored... Well, sort of.

YES! I was able to put all the pictures back up! However, I didn't put any captions on there... So the question of the day:

Should I put them all back on there or not?

They're all on Facebook so it's not like it'd take THAT long to put them back on there... just copying and pasting... but I don't wanna go through the work if they're not going to be read... I dunno.

It's up to you. Want them or not? Let me know.

Great news of the day! Travis and I have found FREE parking in Minneapolis while we're off to Florida for Spring Break! SO excited! Thanks to "Pirate" here at DSU, we're able to save an extra $70. Woot! Can not wait until next weekend! OMG, it's NEXT weekend! AH! Can't wait! Did I mention that already?! lol

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment