Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Public Transportation = BUST

Yep, that's right. I couldn't figure things out so we ended up waiting for Michael to get home for lunch and he just took us to the mall on his way back to work. :P Would have been an adventure though... hopefully a good one anyway. (Sorry to hear about your incident, Preston... if you're reading this.)

Either way, Travis and I have DISNEY tomorrow! ^_^ I'm really excited! We have all-day passes to one of the parks of our choosing. Any guesses as to where we're going? MAGIC KINGDOM, of course. hehe We're getting up and going around 10 tomorrow, I think. After the morning rush hour. Plus, it will be in the middle of the week so it shouldn't be *too* crowded. We'll be there all day! Even going to stay until the fireworks at the end.

What did we do today? Well... today was shopping day. We went to the Florida Mall and hung out there all day. Well, half the day. We ended up at M&M World and I'm pretty sure that was the highlight of the day. Tons of pics, both silly and "serious"... And my "serious" I mean creative photographic opportunities. lol

Travis standing next to the M&M at the entrance... entranced.

Wall-o-M&Ms

Favorite picture of the day, really. 

So that was our time in M&M World. Of course, we stopped at other places... They just weren't as much fun. :P


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment