Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm on a roll!

Holy cow... Been working for like... 4+ hours on my resume package. Finally, it's progressing. I'm not even sure why I'm still up at 3:45 am working on it... I guess I haven't really gotten tired yet. I think the nap I took this afternoon helped... a lot. Take a look....

This is the DVD case. It will open horizontally instead of vertically....

Now... this is the resume and it will be the insert for the DVD. However... on the case, i added the rounded rectangles and kind of liked them. So....

Do I keep them? Do I need to add more to the resume?... :S
You know I had to make a DVD label! 
So... I need your thoughts! Working on the Director file now, but if I can't finish it by Tuesday night at the latest, I will just have to put a slideshow on the DVD instead. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK... (Denise. :P)


Stay Tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! I actually think that I like the resume without the rectangle box. Not sure why...Maybe it looks cleaner with just your name up top? Hmmm....But it ties in better with the rest of it if you have it. Tough choice.
    But I love the colors and the musical notes are perfect! Definitely shows the artist AND musician sides of you. The blue lines are excellent, too. And I think my favorite touch is how your signature runs off the rectangle on your artist statement.
    Excellent work!! I would definitely hire you! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I showed Jones this morning... Going to include the white box. And changing "Traveling Artist/Musician" to "Graphics Portfolio"... but I want to try and find a different way of saying that... like "... something album" or... something. I'm almost done with it! OMG! SO freaking pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Greatest Hits Volume I"
    "The Creative Album"
    "The Art Within"

    I'll try thinking of more today, as I lay on my couch watching movies and feeling like poo. Haha...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete