Friday, March 25, 2011

Time is flying....

Um, yea... too fast, at that.

Over the past couple of days, I've felt the pressure of graduation... Projects, money issues, living situation...not issues, but... unknowns. There we go. Projects: So many... just a little overwhelming at the moment, but I'm going to work through it! (I hope... of course) Money issues... yea, lack of income other than work study isn't ideal. I'm applying to Americinn for housekeeping. Doesn't seem like such a bad deal if I can get weekends. As far as the living situation unknowns, it applies to after graduation. I worked up the courage to ask Travis about the possibility of moving in together... It's still developing. I'll keep you posted on that.

Let's see... I'm slowly working through my mile-long to-do list. After play is done next weekend, I will be able to start working faster through it. :) I'll be sad when play is over though. It's my last performance as a DSU student. Wow... a month and a week after that, we graduate. WE. GRADUATE. *walls closing in*

I'm a little relaxed though... I have a couple of things lined up. Pretty sure I've mentioned these... Anyway, I'm not completely in the dark... only partially. :)

Alright, I'm off to bed. It's almost 2:30 am. Sleep!



Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. WE!!! GRADUATE!!!

    So exciting!! I feel like I might cry, though. I've made some of the best friends ever here at college. And I think once we all graduate and really begin our lives, we probably will all lose touch and never see each other again. That makes me incredibly sad.

    I'm also having ginormous money problems. I considered applying for jobs at AmericInn, as well! But with us moving out of Madison at the end of May, I don't even think it would be worth it to apply and get trained, just to leave right away. OH well....I'll just be poor til summertime...

    Good luck on all the projects! It's the final stretch to the end! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm going to cry. I've made some of the best friends of my life and had the best times with them. I don't want to forget anyone here. I home that Facebook and other forms of communication help keep us all in touch.

    Yea... I'm not sure if I'll be in Madison or not... Like, I want to be close to Travis wherever he may end up... So many unanswered questions still. :S

    Thank you! I think I'm going to need all the luck I can get. :)

    ReplyDelete