Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Are You Tuned In?

Oh my... tonight I'm on another role.

I was stressing about trying to print on big paper (that I'd have to buy) and mount those prints on mat board (that I'd have to buy) and then trying to finish the full-sized suitcase version of my portfolio. Then, I looked down at a pile of 5x7 pieces of mat board that I had brought home from Beadle Hall basement a while ago... That's when it hit me. I can use the extra mat board from there (that I don't have to buy) to build a smaller version of my suitcase. Then, I can print my portfolio pieces on the 8.5x11 paper that I already have (and therefore, don't have to buy). Done!

So ever since then... which was about 6 pm... I've been sketching and working on the print outs to mount onto the 5x7 pieces of mat board to put into the small suitcase. I'm very excited to be working this all out. Hopefully, it works out that well in my head. ^_^

Then, there is fantastic news that.... I AM A FINALIST FOR THE FRESH PRODUCE INTERNSHIP!

o.
m.
g.

So excited! I think that was part of the inspiration because I have to have something to show them when I go for the interview next week. Which reminds me... anyone going on Monday or Wednesday between 1 & 5 pm? I could use a ride... heh heh... Yea. If I don't find a ride, I will *hopefully* be able to do an over-the-phone interview. We'll have to see. I put a call in as soon as I received the email so I should have first dibs on when I get a time...

Let's see... I'm pretty pumped to be getting somewhere on my portfolio. :D AH!

Okay... now I'm starting to get tired... Just a little.

Oh, yea... about the post from the other day (that no one commented on... :() A living situation may be figured out for after graduation. Not 100% sure yet... have to wait for other things to be sorted out first so I will leave it at that for now. But it's a great situation if it works out!

Then... I guess I should get going to bed. I'll probably do some more sketching and then go to bed. Fall asleep with the pencil in my hand again, maybe. Bwahahaha :P



Stay Tuned!

PS. Thank you to all the new followers! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment