Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Whoa!

Hey there followers!

Okay... so this is what's been going through my phone and email lately as far as responses for job inquiries.

Harold's Photo - Email, not hiring until they can better define the position they're hiring for

Daktronics - Call, have a phone interview on Thursday for the Painting department... thinking night shift just in case I happen to get the Fresh Produce internship... Yes, it's a "manufacturing department" job... BUT someone has to do it and it usually pay pretty well. :)

Fresh Produce - Should hear back from them on Thursday whether I have the job or not. The interview went well! The only question that got me was when they asked, "What's your creative process?" Still feel pretty confident about it!

Professional Training Services - Had an interview Saturday, sent a follow-up email... waiting to hear back

That's pretty much it... I'm very excited! Everything is coming together. OH YES! I still have to send off my DVD and such to Prairie Graphics, Inc. & Funky Fresh. Wow... much better outlook than I ever imagined.



Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh, Fresh Produce WOULD ask that question! Haha...They're all about their "creative process" there, from what I can tell.
    My answer would be something along the lines of "When's the deadline? Two weeks? Alright, well usually I will think heavily about things for the first week and then start some sketches beginning of the second, and then actually start working on it two days prior to the deadline. And then, of course, I will throw out every idea and come up with something better off the top of my head last-minute." Ha...It's pretty pathetic. =P
    Good luck on all the jobs! You'll be rollin' in the dough soon! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I should have been prepared to answer that question... :S I like your creative process! ^_^

    Thank you! I'm hoping to be. haha We'll know more by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty much my process as well lol

    ReplyDelete